This recipe features raw tuna marinated in lime, bathing in coconut milk and fresh vegetables!
Servings: 2 people
- 500 grams raw tuna cut into small cubes
- 3 limes
- 1 carrot grated
- 1 small cucumber grated
- 2 small tomatoes very ripe, cut into cubes or grated
- 2 spring onions finely chopped
- 1 can coconut milk
- fresh coriander
- salt and pepper to season
- fresh chili pepper (optional)
Marinate the tuna in the juice of the 3 limes for about half an hour in the fridge.
Meanwhile, grate the carrots, tomatoes (if you can be bothered), and cucumber. Squeeze out the excess water, and slice the spring onions finely.
Remove the excess juice from the fish, then add it to a large bowl with the veggies.
Top with the coconut milk, season with salt and pepper and some fresh coriander. I also love to add some fresh chili pepper!
Let it all sit in the fridge for about an hour before serving.